Phase 3: Expressions of Leadership
Distinguishing Your Branded Communication
Your personal brand is what sets you apart. But that alone is not enough. How you communicate your brand, both verbally and non-verbally, will ultimately determine whether or not others perceive you as a leader.
CW&A will show you not only how to communicate in a polished, poised and professional manner, but also how to sustain it with consistency, so that your leadership presence is always “on brand,” regardless of the environment — at work, in your personal life, or within your community.
This final phase of our program is designed to equip you with a host of innovative communication/presentation strategies and social/business etiquette skills that will give you an edge in every interaction. During phase III we will:
- Assess your emotional and relational IQ
- Identify strategies to promote civility in the workplace that transforms
- Illustrate the 5 Ps of personal presentation
- Refine your communication through body language and gestures
- Perfect your vocal tonality and pitch
- Increase your confidence and assertiveness
A key part of this session focuses on business, cultural and social etiquette (including dining). Etiquette is a practice of civility that should be a brand attribute of every leader. Amid increasing incivility in today’s high-pressure global workplace, this code of polite and respectful behavior can transform your relationships with subordinates, superiors, customers, and suppliers.